Commercial Real Estate
With over 35 years of experience in commercial real estate.
Business and industrial properties are properties valued based on the revenue that can be generated from the commercial/industrial activities that are allowed to be conducted on the property.
Purchasing, selling, financing, and managing such properties present unique complexities. Our lawyers bring their extensive commercial real estate, and business experience to assist our clients in:
- Commercial Leases,
- Commercial Mortgages,
- Industrial property
- Construction Law & Construction Liens,
- Land development including condominium registration,
- Property description disputes,
- Easements and rights-of-way questions,
- Mortgage enforcement issues,
- Landlord and tenant disputes,
- Condominium management including condominium common expense lien enforcement.