Corporate & Commercial Law
Expert legal advice is crucial when you start, buy, or sell a business. In Northumberland County, businesses trust MacDonald, Charette & Associates.
Our law firm offers you over 35 years of experience in the often varied complexities that surround commercial and corporate business matters.
Our lawyers can assist you in negotiating, understanding and completing all manner of contracts and advise you on your obligations as a seller, buyer, a landlord, a tenant, an employer or an employee. We will work with your accountant and your other financial advisors to build the correct structure for your business, whether it is a sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation.
We will help you manage your business profitably and within the law.
- Incorporation of both Provincial and Federal Corporations
- Not-for-Profit Corporations
- Business Name Registrations
- Annual Maintenance of Corporate Records
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Asset Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Commercial Leases